Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

fom

Re: Matheology § 222

On 2/7/2013 7:37 AM, WM wrote:
> On 7 Feb., 14:32, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:

>>> The diagonal argument includes merely all (d_1, d_2, ..., d_n).
>>
>> There is no plurality in the individual number
>> generated in the construction of the argument.
>>
>> There is only an infinite plurality in the number
>> of possible demonstrations in which that number can
>> be used as a counter-example.
>>
>> Now that I understand the nature of your defect
>> I will help to correct it.- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> Try to correct your defect, moron.

Glad you enjoyed the remark.

The diagonal proof is not a proof of the
nature of the real number system as defined
in his constructions.

The diagonal argument is a schema illustrating
how to produce a counter-example to any purported
claim of using a particular form of representation
to describe a definite infinity of multiplicity one.

The fact is that you simply keep repeating the same
thing time and time again while ignoring any
challenges that would require *actual* knowledge
of mathematics in addition to the nonsense you
keep parroting. This if further evidence that you
do not understand the diagonal argument to
begin with.

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots