Topic: Parallel Toolbox
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 7, 2013 2:29 AM

Edric Ellis

Re: Parallel Toolbox

"Edwardo " <edwardo.rivera@upr.edu> writes:

> Ok thanks. I have a last question: Can I send a struct via labSend and
> labReceive?

Yes, generally you can send any MATLAB data type using
labSend/labReceive.

(The constraints are that the data type has to be correctly saved and
loaded using SAVE/LOAD; also 'handle' objects will not be 'connected'
across the separate processes)

Cheers,
Edric.