Topic: Matheology § 210
Replies: 24   Last Post: Feb 12, 2013 1:12 PM

Ralf Bader

Re: Matheology § 210

WM wrote:

> On 10 Feb., 00:04, Ralf Bader <ba...@nefkom.net> wrote:
>

>> > And here is a not very important but very interesting example: In
>> > MathOverflow I am not welcome.

>> That is: You are no longer welcome.

> because I show what a silly theory matheolgy is and what contradictory
> arguments the matheologians there apply. For instance the Binary Tree
> with level omega!

You show that you are too stupid to understand that theory.

>> > Everything is immediately deleted.
>> > Therefore, in June 2010 I put a question under cover.

>> If they tell you to stay away you have to do this - as
>> a moral obligation and as a legal obligation.

> As I have shown and as any sober mind will understand they cannot tell
> anything to anybody but to IP-addresses. They have no legal power to
> censor the internet. Anonymous appearance is explicitly allowed.
> Minorities always had to find their own ways.

You are wrong in every respect. They do not censor the internet, they
determine what appears on their webpage and they have complete legal power
to do that. I told you to set up your own webpage; there, you have that
legal power. By registering an account at their webpage you enter into a
legal contract and you are bound to the terms of that contract and if they
would have liked to, after what you have been doing they could have gone to
court to get an injunction against you.
http://www.e-recht24.de/news/sonstige/410.html

> But it is interesting (and typical) that you try to distract the
> reader from the obvious actions ad hominem.

Ad hominem or ad IP-address? This is another example where also absolute
non-mathematicians can see how you mix everything up until no traits of
reason are left.