Topic: Dawkins: God is Highly Plausible:
Replies: 7   Last Post: Feb 10, 2013 7:29 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

William Hughes, care to comment? Re: Dawkins: God is Highly Plausible:

Hey, William.

You recently suggested that BroilJAB's stupid (and often racist) posts
usually have some (admittedly very tenuous) connection to reality.
That really surprised me.

Is the following made-up quote a counterexample to what you claimed?
Or is there some tenuous connection I don't see?

Just curious.

--
"And that's what's wrong with Usenet. You people [...] can reply to a
post [...] and then convince yourselves that you're great. Because