Topic: Dawkins: God is Highly Plausible:
Replies: 7   Last Post: Feb 10, 2013 7:29 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

Re: William Hughes, care to comment? Re: Dawkins: God is Highly Plausible:

William Hughes <wpihughes@gmail.com> writes:

> On Feb 10, 5:45 pm, "Jesse F. Hughes" <je...@phiwumbda.org> wrote:
>> Hey, William.
>>
>> You recently suggested that BroilJAB's stupid (and often racist) posts
>> usually have some (admittedly very tenuous) connection to reality.
>> That really surprised me.
>>
>> Is the following made-up quote a counterexample to what you claimed?
>> Or is there some tenuous connection I don't see?
>>
>> Just curious.
>>
>> BroilJAB <DesignDen...@wmconnect.com> writes:

>> > "The specified complexity of Life and the Cosmos
>> > render the existence of God highly plausible."
>> > -Dr Dawkins.

> Actually, this was one of the examples I was thinking
> of. The "quote" is made up, but there is
> a tenuous connection to the truth. Dr Dawkins is on
> record as saying that the existence of godlike
> creatures is plausible. (Nothing to do with
> complexity, specified or otherwise).

Okay, thanks. I don't suppose I know the Dawkins comment you refer
to.

--
"You are beneath contempt because you betray mathematics itself, and
spit upon the truth, spit upon decency, and spit upon the intelligence