Topic: plot angle vs distance in 2D
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 10, 2013 4:57 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: plot angle vs distance in 2D

On 2/10/2013 2:28 PM, lala wrote:

> Any idea whats th best way to plot this in 2D? i just want to show these A, B,... points.

plot does not care what the units you are using are. It just needs a vector
of x numbers and a vector of y numbers. It helps if they are the same length.

plot(x,y)

http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/plot.html