Topic: Matheology § 217
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 14, 2013 10:29 AM

Scott Berg

Re: Matheology � 217

"fom" <fomJUNK@nyms.net> wrote in message
> On 2/13/2013 9:51 AM, AMeiwes wrote:
>> "fom" <fomJUNK@nyms.net> wrote in message

>>> To the contrary, 12 words, 6 punctuation marks.
>>> It is a countable set with 18 elements.

>> you not counting the spaces,
>> and counting same word several times

> Well, I see 10+1 spaces that I missed, and one newline.
> But am I missing something else? It sure seems like
> 12 words before the "All"
> Thanks for the correction.

before the All --- elements, no repeated, upper/lowercase, (subset of ASCII
take out the repeated from;

"Whatever may play a role in mathematics, symbols, numbers, operators,
definitions, theorems:"

Whatevr myploincs,budf:

I get 23

there are several tools online if you google "frequency word count" or
"frequency letter count" that can do a lot of this for you.
using "frequency word count" you can establish if a person is narcissistic
by the ratio of I+me+mine to total # words (JSH was in the 17% range!)