From: Mike McGill [mailto:mmcgill@jcschools.stier.org]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 10:05 AM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org; Morse, Dana
Subject: Re: Texas Instruments Consultant

Dana,
The company School Savers is offering to sell Inspires for around 55 dollars a piece. They say that each calculator comes with a redemption code for ordering a TI-84 face plate. Is this true? If so, how does the redemption work?
Thanks,
Mike McGill
Math Coordinator
Johnson City Central Schools
>>> "Morse, Dana" <dmorse@ti.com<mailto:dmorse@ti.com>> 02/08/13 9:44 AM >>>
Hello to all Fellow Mathematicians,

For the past five years, I have served you as the Upstate New York and more recently Long Island consultant for Texas Instruments? Education Technology. This message is to announce that I shall add New York City to my consulting region.

As before, I am here to assist you in your educational technology needs. I will be working with schools state wide to meet the demands for new state standards. As our state standards are change so does educational technology. My goal as the consultant for NYS is to assist schools in knowing their technology and software options before they invest budget dollars. I shall continue to provide assistance in developing district plans for success with TI products and services.

Combine my efforts with the T3 Instructors (Teachers Teaching with Technology) that make up wonderful resources across the state to help make New York truly become the Empire State when it comes to Mathematics and Science Education.

My email address will remain the same: dmorse@ti.com<mailto:dmorse@ti.com>

An additional resource for you all will be the Inside Sales Consultant for North America Ms. Wendy Peel: wpeel@ti.com<mailto:wpeel@ti.com>
Many of you I have had the pleasure of meeting at AMTNYS Conferences, other regional events, or even some school visits. If you ever have questions about TI-Solutions for K-12 and Higher, please do not hesitate to contact me or Wendy.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support: 1-800-TI-CARES
For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. ?