Topic: Matheology § 219
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 15, 2013 2:59 PM

gus gassmann

Re: Matheology § 219

On 13/02/2013 9:10 PM, Virgil wrote:

> You mean like the boy being tucked in at bedtime saying to his mother
> " Why did you bring that book that I didn't want to be read to out of up
> for?"

Ummm... First, "Why...for" is not proper English. Second, the book was
about Australia, so the correct sentence should read

"What did you bring that book that I didn't want to be read to out of
about "Down under" up for?"