Topic: problems with plots aligning
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 13, 2013 4:48 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: problems with plots aligning

figA = Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 10},
Axes -> False,
Frame -> True];
figB = Plot[Cos[x], {x, 0, 10},
Axes -> False,
Frame -> True,
AspectRatio -> 0.2];
figC = Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 5},
Axes -> False,
Frame -> True,
AspectRatio -> 0.2];

Column[{figA, figB, figC}]

ImageSize /. Options[Graphics]

Automatic

Set ImageSize for each figure:

Column[Show[#, ImageSize -> 350] & /@
{figA, figB, figC}]

Or set ImageSize for all Graphics:

SetOptions[Graphics, {ImageSize -> 350}];

Column[{figA, figB, figC}]

Restore default ImageSize for Graphics:

SetOptions[Graphics, {ImageSize -> Automatic}];

Bob Hanlon