Topic: Chapt15.45 Deriving all of biology from the Maxwell Equations as
axiom set #1231 New Physics #1351 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 18, 2013 12:48 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

bacteria, endospores, virus, plants Chapt15.45 Deriving all of
biology from the Maxwell Equations as axiom set #1236 New Physics #1356 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

On Feb 15, 3:39 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chapt15.45 Deriving all of biology from the Maxwell Equations as axiom
> set
>
> Alright, I best or better start this book on "Biology with the Maxwell
> Equations as axiom set". If I have enough time in life, I will do this
> textbook separately. Of course, the 5th axiom is all the facts of
> chemistry. Just the same as physics, which needs 5 axioms in full. You
> see, the Maxwell Equations need something to work with, and those
> things are all the facts of chemistry, and the Maxwell Equations tell
> us how chemistry interacts.
>
> Now the Maxwell Equations were never really introduced into biology
> for the history of biology, and there is a good reason for this. It
> involves the history of physics also. The reason physics had Quantum
> Mechanics is because there really was no top notch physicist in the
> time period of 1860 to 2012 except for Dirac, but Dirac was too busy
> to focus on the Maxwell Equations. The rest of the physicists in that
> time period were too weak in logic and mind to put the Maxwell
> Equations as the center of physics. So weak in mind that they threw
> out the Equations and said they were as flawed as the Newton laws of
> motion and then the 20th century fondled silly and stupid theories of
> Quantum Mechanics and Relativity when both of them were mere subsets
> of the Maxwell Equations. So the reason that physics did not have the
> Maxwell Equations as the center of physics is because the physicists
> were too weak in mind and illogical in thoughts.
>
> Now the reason biology never used the Maxwell Equations as the axiom
> set over all of biology is about the same reason the physicists were
> too dumb to do it. Biologists, for the most part are not good enough
> to be physicists because all that math scares them and they end up
> majoring in biology. Rarely do you find a biologist fluent in the
> Maxwell Equations. By fluent I mean not mastering but rather like most
> Phd in physics, having a rote memorization of the Maxwell Equations.
>
> To be a master of the Maxwell Equations is to be able to derive them
> by yourself without ever having heard of them or learned them in
> school. I myself am not a master in the Equations, rather, I am a
> master of logic. I am one of the world's few masters of science logic,
> and others were Archimedes of Greek times, Newton, Galileo, Faraday,
> Maxwell.
>
> So why have no biologists ever started down this road of making
> biology a axiom set of the Maxwell Equations, and the answer is
> obvious that not even the physicists of 1860 to 2012 were smart enough
> to do that to physics, so certainly no-one in biology is bright enough
> to begin the program.
>
> So let me start the program.
>
> If you look at all living organisms, the first question is what is
> their geometry? Is it hyperbolic, elliptic or Euclidean? Keep in mind
> that hyperbolic is a closed loop wire or a funnel shape biology. A
> [...]

Alright, I do not have much time in developing all of biology from the
Maxwell Equations plus the facts of Chemistry. But whereever I look in
biology at the molecular or atomic levels, it all ends up in talking
about electricity and magnetism. Just last night I was researching
into bacteria and viruses to see if they are a torus shaped geometry.
That would mean they have a hole through their structure, a sort of
mouth and then anus. Now trees and plants have holes because the waste
products go to building the trunk or stem. So both animals and plants
are overall torus geometry and that means they are the Maxwell
Equations equivalent of a closed loop wire in Faraday's law. But are
viruses and bacteria a torus? Do they have a so to speak mouth then
anus? Hard to say for sure since few have ever asked that question of
biologists.

I did come upon endospores of bacteria which as far as I can tell are
completely enclosed shells of bacteria with no opening or exit hole.
But that does not harm or damage the Maxwell Equations as overriding
theory, because in the Maxwell Equations is the concept of capacitor,
a storage of electricity and magnetism. So that the endospore is a
Maxwell Equation biological capacitor. And the viruses and bacteria
may also be capacitors if they have no mouth and anus parts.

Now the mouth and anus parts also play a role in physics of
thermodynamics of the 2nd law that says heat flows from hot to cold
and never the opposite direction. In biology we can write that as
saying that food always goes from mouth through body to anus, and
never the reverse direction. But in EM theory the 2nd law of
thermodynamics is much like the direction of current in Lenz's law
which is conservation of energy.

I do not know how much time I can spend on deriving all of biology
from the Maxwell Equations, at least I can get it started. And my next
textbook writing is going to be Geology, and after geology, perhaps I
can devote a year of time in Biology derived from Maxwell Equations.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium