Topic: Rectangular pulse of a specific amplitude
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 15, 2013 11:34 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Rectangular pulse of a specific amplitude

On 2/15/2013 7:18 PM, Oommen Mathews wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just trying to plot a rectangular pulse, which looks like a clock signal that
>has specific magnitude, in such a way that there is nothing below the x axis.
>I tired to use rectpuls, but that plots for unit amplitude by default.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

some examples here (not sure if they what you want)

http://12000.org/my_notes/mma_matlab_control/KERNEL/node62.htm

http://12000.org/my_notes/mma_matlab_control/KERNEL/node63.htm