Topic: Segmentation - Image Process
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 18, 2013 2:07 AM

ImageAnalyst

Re: Segmentation - Image Process

Max, upload your image somewhere (say, snag.gy) then go over to Answers http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/ and ask your question again and tell us where you uploaded your image. Also explain there why you need NaNs, why you need a morphological method, and what you're really trying to accomplish assuming you had the nan & morphology method.