Topic: easiest solution of gravity as magnetic monopoles #1233 New Physics
#1353 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 1:53 AM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: plutonium and her New Physics are a FRAUD.

> There is an easiest gravity solution and we must
> always consider it
> seriously.
>
> Previously I gave the solution for gravity as that of
> (a) uneven
> electromagnetic charge distribution coupled with
> enormous EM power of
> 10^40 stronger than gravity.

Asshole:giving links and/or references to Wikipedia or

You Boob that agree with you is not considered

a"solution" outside of your little bubble. At the end

of the day, you have done no experiments supporting

that can be replicated. So all you have to support your

theory is your personal opinion--that does not cut it

outside of your little bubble.

Trouble with that