Topic: Plotting a line with variables from a matrix
Replies: 9   Last Post: Feb 18, 2013 1:50 PM

dpb

Re: Plotting a line with variables from a matrix

On 2/17/2013 11:14 AM, Vilius wrote:
> Hi,
> I will try to show you what i want to do
>
> V= 0:1:10
>
> A=[10*V 20*V ; 30*V 40*V]
> a=inv(A)
> I would get matrix: a= [a11 a12;a21 a22]
>
> plot(V;a11)
> plot (V; a12)
>
> i need these curves

Which curves? a11 and a12 are points so your plots would be constant
lines (actually points unless you add the option to specify the line
type) at the values a11 and a12, respectively.

I don't see what you want the example to generalize to, sorry...try again.