Topic: Plotting a line with variables from a matrix
Replies: 9   Last Post: Feb 18, 2013 1:50 PM

dpb

Re: Plotting a line with variables from a matrix

On 2/17/2013 2:48 PM, Vilius wrote:

> ye, thats the thing. with different V -different a11.
> I am a student, i need to calculate elastic properties of laminates, i
> have these huge matrices and i have different angles to put in, from 0
> to 90, itns not done with a pen

OK, that's fine but still, show the generalization you're after w/
enough detail to see how it is you are trying to make the plot--mayhaps
I'm dense here, but I don't follow which you want against what you say
is varying...