Topic: Where can I find the 'start' button in MATLAB R2012b?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 25, 2013 2:05 PM

Loren Shure

Re: Where can I find the 'start' button in MATLAB R2012b?

"Dua " <limsm@gmail.com> wrote in message
> In MATLAB R2010a, there is a 'start' button on the bottom of left hand
> corner which allows me to access everything in MATLAB such as Toolboxes
> etc. But I don't see this 'start' button in MATLAB R2012b. Where can I
> find it so that I can open the toolboxes and other stuff easily.

You probably will find what you are looking for in the Apps Gallery on the
Toolstrip.

--
Loren
http://blogs.mathworks.com/loren/