Replies: 128   Last Post: Dec 8, 2013 3:21 PM

clicliclic@freenet.de

Re: Rubi 4.1 and the Timofeev test suite

clicliclic@freenet.de schrieb:

> Albert Rich schrieb:

> > I would also like to add the Timofeev examples from the other chapters
> > to the Rubi test-suite (currently 44,656 problems). Unfortunately
> > when I attempt to follow the above link, I am confronted with the
> > unfriendly message "Forbidden: You don’t have permission to access"
> > the html file. Any suggestions?

> You may try your luck with the hundreds of other sites revealed by the
> straightforward Google search (line breaks must be removed before use)
>
> <http://www.google.com/search?q=%D0%A2%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%84%D0%B5
> %D0%B5%D0%B2+%22%D0%98%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%80
> %D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5+%D1%84%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%BA%D1%86
> %D0%B8%D0%B9%22+djvu&hl=en&prmd=ivns&sa=N&btnG=Search>.
>
> Alternatively you may express your need on the newsgroup and will
> surely be provided with a copy of the djvu file by one of those who
> succeeded in obtaining it earlier (I know that your own need has been
> satisfied by now).

For instance, this site looks good to me:

<h t t p : / / e q w o r l d . i p m n e t . r u / r u / l i b r a r y /
m a t h e m a t i c s / c a l c u l u s . h t m>

And the Timofeev download link is:

<h t t p : / / e q w o r l d . i p m n e t . r u / r u / l i b r a r y /
b o o k s / T i m o f e e v 1 9 4 8 r u . d j v u>

I put in spaces this time to keep robots from pestering the addresses;
you'll have to remove them before use. Hopefully this link will last
longer then!

Martin.

Date Subject Author
clicliclic@freenet.de