Topic: pro bono lawyer to sue NIUZ.biz harm causing web hits
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 24, 2013 11:53 PM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: pro bono lawyer to sue NIUZ.biz harm causing web hits

> Looking for a pro bono lawyer to sue this website.
>
> Searching in Google under Archimedes Plutonium draws
> up the below hit.
> Google says that opening this website may harm your
> computer.

Asshole:
You have no rights here, since you're not paying.

Moreover, if you had some scruples and ethics, i.e.,
if you were not the FRAUD that you are, you would not
be repeatedly posting off-topic in here.

Boo-hoo, eat shit the way you're making everyone
else who likes to come here to do MATHEMATICS eat
shit. Go to hell, ASSHOLE.