Topic: A nonconventional ListContourPlot
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 25, 2013 2:19 AM

Luiz Melo

Re: A nonconventional ListContourPlot

Hi there
I just realized that ListContourPlot can also take as argument a list
of the kind {{x1, y1, f1}, {x2, y2,f2}, ....}, therefore the answer to
my question is obvious: ListContourPlot[data]

to David Park: the plot may seem strange to mathematicians but not in
microwave engineering, where we often need a dispersion diagram of the
reflectivity as a function of frequency and wave number. As is often
the case, the wave number depends upon frequency, that's why in my
example I choose the x and y axes be given by two functions of i and
j. Anyway, thank you for taking your time to answer my question.
Cheers.
LM