Topic: Need a lawyer to sue NIUZ.biz for having website that harms computers
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 1, 2013 2:57 AM

J. Antonio Perez M.

Re: Need a lawyer to sue NIUZ.biz for having website that harms computers

On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:40:58 AM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> I need a lawyer, preferably pro bono, to sue this website of NIUZ.biz
>
> which archives posts but installs software that harms people's
>
> computers should they hit those websites:
>

> The below is a recent gaggle full of NIUZ posts and if you click on
>
> them, then a Google warning comes up saying that further entry and you
>
> place you computer at risk. Perhaps a virus or malware.
>

> Anyway, for me the reasoning behind this is the miscreants doing it
>
> want to keep everyone away from looking at posts of Archimedes
>
> Plutonium. And they hope to ruin my computers.
>

> I have a question for Google. Instead of just warning people. Why not
>
> just eliminate all posts that can harm other people's computers. No-
>
> one in the reading public is interested in looking at something
>
> harmful to their computer.
>

> And in all my experience with Usenet since 1993, it is sad that search
>
> engines like Google have not spent more time in eliminating or slowing
>
> to a trickle these incessant fanatical bullies whose Internet
>
> experience is how much harm and damage they can do to others. And of
>
> course, if it is a Google employee responsible for the below NIUZ.biz,
>
> then excuse me, for expecting better behaviour.

You've got a point there, Archie boy. Your spamming posts only hurt good taste and, above all, intelligence, but for that they're as harmless as a brainless kitty drinking milk.

Now, stop asking for people to work for free for your interests, take your case to a lawyer, pay him and let him sue whoever you want. I'm dying to see you in your tube.