Topic: Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by
Archimedes Plutonium

Replies: 21   Last Post: Mar 2, 2013 3:22 AM

David Bostwick

Re: Google Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.

Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Feb 28, 1:42 pm, Jeff-Relf.Me <@.> wrote:
>>   Google Groups is 100% uncensored, so it isn't fully indexed. Were
> Google Groups fully indexed, it'd be used to game the system; i.e.
> people would use it to push up the ranking of certain web sites. Large
> (sub)threads with lots of authors are more likely to be real; i.e.
> posts with lots of good replies are more likely to be indexed. Google
> Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.
>
> Sounds like a lot of double-speak, and I would hazard to guess
> that Jeff is a employee of Google, perhaps overseeing the blocked
> from view of 2,000 of Archimedes Plutonium's posts since May of 2012.

Ah, a conspiracy.

Date Subject Author
2/28/13
Read Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by
Archimedes Plutonium
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
2/28/13
Read Re: Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by Archimedes Plutonium
David Bostwick
2/28/13
Read Google Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.
.
3/1/13
Read Re: Google Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read I nominate University of Cincinnati for sci.logic; Utah State
University for sci.physics
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read is Jeff Relf a Google employee responsible for the AP missing archive posts?
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read To make a lasting/meaninful contribution, edit Wikipedia.
.
3/1/13
Read Re: To make a lasting/meaninful contribution, edit Wikipedia.
Graham Cooper
3/1/13
Read Colleges and Universities hosting the sci. newsgroups, not commercial companies
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read Re: To make a lasting/meaninful contribution, edit Wikipedia.
Graham Cooper
3/2/13
Read To make a lasting/meaningful contribution, edit Wikipedia.
.
3/2/13
Read putting sci. newsgroups into the control of Universities as host, not Google
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read Re: Google Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.
David Bostwick
3/1/13
Read Is Dr. Cameron Sullards of Georgia Tech, is he David E. Bostwick in disguise??
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read Re: Google Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.
blackhead
2/28/13
Read Re: Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by
Archimedes Plutonium
nuny@bid.ness
3/2/13
Read Re: Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by
Archimedes Plutonium
bradguth@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read posting and reading but no more archives Re: Google appears to be
systematically destroying the posts made by Archimedes Plutonium
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read Re: posting and reading but no more archives Re: Google appears to
be systematically destroying the posts made by Archimedes Plutonium
David Bernier
3/1/13
Read for David Bernier, Drexel 2,878 but Google archived 2,400 Re: Google
appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by Archimedes Plutonium
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
3/1/13
Read Re: posting and reading but no more archives Re: Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by Archimedes Plutonium
David Bostwick