Topic: Field Tests
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 5, 2013 8:58 AM

Evan Romer

Re: Field Tests

The field tests come with instructions, including very specific
procedures to follow, and I'm pretty sure they say that students must
be given the same accommodations they get on Regents exams.

Evan Romer
Susquehanna Valley HS
Conklin NY

*