Topic: Importing .xlsx files in parallels
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 10, 2013 10:46 PM

ryanshuell@gmail.com

Re: Importing .xlsx files in parallels

I hate Macs so much!! What exactly is the problem? You need to convert a bunch of XLSX files to XLS files b/c you don't have Matlab 2012a? I can crate an Excel Macro for you to go into all XLSX files in a specific folder, and convert all files to XLS files. Will that do it for you?

Regards,
Ryan--