Topic: Chapt16.13 Galactic shapes and evolution when Maxwell Equations are
axioms over all of Physics #1271 New Physics #1391 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 5, 2013 6:05 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Chapt16.13 Galactic shapes and evolution when Maxwell Equations are
axioms over all of Physics #1271 New Physics #1391 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Here is an excellent question to ask your local physics or astronomy
professor who accepts the Newton force of gravity or the General
Relativity gravity. Ask him/her, how is it that the Solar System has a
Plane of Ecliptic and that most galaxies-- 66% have similar plane of
ecliptic as seen in spiral galaxies? Ask them because in both
Newtonian gravity and General Relativity, planes should not be the
endproduct, but rather, revolutions of objects around a central mass
should be in all 360 degrees directions, not coalesced into one single
plane.

Now they would be very much stuck and blushing in shame, because their
vaunted Newtonian gravity or General Relativity is deaf dumb and
silent as to why the endproduct of gravity is a plane of ecliptic. The
Maxwell Equations as the axiom set over all of physics has a easy time
and answer for this question. Simply look at the Faraday law which
says that given a central core mass, and where gravity is the magnetic
monopoles of mass of attraction force only, that the Faraday law says
that stars will flow as a current in a closed loop wire, a ecliptic-
plane and that the Sun as the central mass, that the planets according
to Faraday's law forces the planes to revolve around the Sun as if
they were current in a closed loop wire (plane of ecliptic).

So with the Maxwell Equations as axioms, we simply solve what gravity
is, we unify gravity with EM and we deduce why plane of ecliptic is so
important to astronomical bodies, be they solar systems or galaxies.
The Maxwell Equations endpoint of evolution of shapes of bodies is
revolution around a plane of ecliptic.

Alright, when I reach page 1300 with the end of New Physics text, then
I jump over into the Atom Totality text exclusively. And I start that
with these three chapters leading off:

Chapt16.1 Ring in galactic mapping in 3rd layer of Caltech's mapping
suggests the electron lobe of a Plutonium Atom Totality

Chapt16.12 Limits of distance that light can travel and be seen;
Experiment ; recent asteroid and meteor encounter

Chapt16.13 Galactic shapes and evolution when Maxwell Equations are
axioms over all of Physics

Now I need to develop this plane of ecliptic more so in details. But
the astronomy literature is very poor on data and facts that I need.
For example, I need an accurate percentages of spiral, versus
elliptical, versus irregular shaped galaxies. From what I have been
able to find out is that spiral galaxies comprise about 66% of the
galaxies observed and that ellipticals comprise about 20% and
irregulars the remainder.

Now the shapes of the galaxies would further support the idea that
gravity is the EM force of magnetic monopoles and the Faraday law of
motion.
That we have solid-body-rotation among barred spiral galaxies. And
where we have a sort of conundrum about ellipticals for they seem to
not follow a Faraday law and form a plane of ecliptic.
Maybe they are young galaxies would answer it. And if young, then
maybe many of the stars are not spin-aligned well enough with other
stars. In a barred spiral galaxy the spins of the stars are very much
all aligned in one direction. Now has anyone checked for spin in the
ice particles of Saturn's Ring, for if each particle has a spin and if
all of them are pretty much aligned, would enhance their solid body
rotation.

As for Irregular galaxies, that is easy to explain and demonstrate in
a physics experiment where we have two separate galaxies with their
planes of ecliptic that collide and where the EM-gravity then
violently flings the contents of both galaxies into a chaotic orbits.
Picture a bar magnet and iron filings on sheet of paper and along
comes a new bar magnet across the sheet of paper flinging those iron
fillings into a chaotic new pattern.

--

Google's (and Bing's) searches and archives are top-heavy in hate-spew
generated by search-engine-bombing. And the Google archive stopped

The solution to the sci. newsgroups is to have the sciences hosted by
colleges and universities such as Drexel University doing sci.math,
not by corporations like Google out to make money. Science belongs in
education, not in money motivated corporations. Do I hear a?University
doing sci.physics? sci.chem? sci.biology? sci.geology? etc ?etc

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair
archiving of AP posts for the past 15 years as seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium