Topic: Mathematica and Lisp
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 7, 2013 3:58 AM

Murray Eisenberg

Re: Mathematica and Lisp

On Mar 3, 2013, at 10:58 PM, Richard Fateman <fateman@eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> On 3/3/2013 5:57 AM, Bob Hanlon wrote:

>> "@@@ ?"
>>
>> The operator @@@ has been used and explained multiple times on this
>> newsgroup and is documented in the Mathematica help.

> /I'm a touch typist.
> So I'm happy with examples like this ---
>
> ? Apply
> which works
>
> But
>
> ? @@@
>
> returns Information::nomatch
>
> To use your method I must remove at least one hand from the keyboard,
> scramble around to find
> the mouse and then hit f1 and then return my hand to the keyboard in
> order to get the documentation.

Aww -- such hardship! So much that I can barely understand why you'd even bother to use Mathematica -- except possible for the singular purpose of burdening this group with your many posts that don't actually help anybody to use Mathematica and don't make viable suggestions on how WRI might improve the product.
---
Murray Eisenberg murray@math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2838 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305