Topic: crossover switch today T for VZ #605 Optimal Strategy of Playing the
StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory

Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 5, 2013 5:31 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

crossover switch today T for VZ #605 Optimal Strategy of Playing the
StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory

Portfolio of PAF on 5MAR2013

VZ     1,970

T      22,035
_______________

24,005

total share-wealth-units last reported which was 28FEB2013 was ?23,820
and total share-wealth-units today 24,005

real-estate land 3APR03 of 3 lots $19,000.

real-estate land 30JUL03 another lot $11,500.

real-estate land Sept05 another lot $75,000.

Poor poor poor execution on my part. There was a overall gain of 5
shares,
but I was hoping to buy back 190 shares of AT&T, not 185. The market
is going too much against me, in that the sequester is not causing a
downturn but more of an uptick.

Today I bought back 185 shares of AT&T at 36.58, from the cash of
28February where I sold 30 shares VZ at 46.77 and 150 shares T at
36.19. With that 28FEB cash, I bought back 185 shares of T at 36.58. I
did say I would not be surprized if the market kept going up in spite
of the sequester.

One thing good I can say is that the above illustrates the Von Neuman
Game theory strategy of the Optimal Strategy of playing the
StockMarket. The constant steady share increase by switching campaign.
VZ is $10 overpriced relative to AT&T.

--

Google's (and Bing's) searches and archives are top-heavy in hate-spew
generated by search-engine-bombing. And the Google archive stopped

The solution to the sci. newsgroups is to have the sciences hosted by
colleges and universities such as Drexel University doing sci.math,
not by corporations like Google out to make money. Science belongs in
education, not in money motivated corporations. Do I hear a?University
doing sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.biology, sci.geology etc ?etc

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair
archiving of AP posts for the past 15 years as seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium