Topic: easiest disproof of Newtonian and General Relativity gravity; no
Linear Momentum in Maxwell Equations #1278 New Physics #1398 ATOM TOTALITY
5th ed

Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 14, 2013 10:03 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

easiest disproof of Newtonian and General Relativity gravity; no
Linear Momentum in Maxwell Equations #1278 New Physics #1398 ATOM TOTALITY
5th ed

Easiest way for Cassini to prove solid body rotation on Saturn Rings;
why the Cosmos has no Linear Momentum

Last night I left off with a comment that Cassini-Huygens probe is
still near Saturn and active until
2017. So I wanted to know of the easiest measurement to prove that the
Rings of Saturn are Solid Body Rotation. Come to think about it last
night, the easiest proof would be to find faster speeds in outlying
rings than in rings closer to the planet. Another way to prove solid
body rotation is to find a structure that cuts across rings and
remains intact during rotations.

But this morning I seized hold of an entirely new and breathe-taking
other solution. If the entirety of physics is governed by the Maxwell
Equations, then in such a system, there is no Linear Momentum.

That would mean, all rotations if looked upon far enough in Space
would be Solid Body Rotations.
If the Maxwell Equations are the axioms of physics, then there is
Angular Momentum but no linear-momentum because the 4 Maxwell
Equations all loop around.

So now, let us look again at the Newtonian gravity and the General
Relativity and the Solar System. In both Newtonian gravity and General
Relativity, we require there to be Linear Momentum, because in
Newtonian gravity, an object would just go straight in Space unless
acted upon by the force of gravity. In General Relativity, mass bends
space and other matter follows the curvature of that space, otherwise
without mass present, matter goes in linear momentum a straight line.

Now let us think of Maxwell Equations and gravity as EM-gravity. Here
we have no linear momentum but rather angular momentum because all
lines-of-force which makes up Space curves back around upon itself, as
in both Gauss's laws of electricity and magnetism.

So, here is the proof that I need to show Newtonian gravity is fakery
and that General Relativity is fakery.

Sun ?____ ?Speed in Space 220 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity
7,000 km/hour
Mercury ?____ ?Orbital speed  47 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity
10 km/hour
Venus ?____ ?Orbital speed 35 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity 6
km/hour
Earth ?____ ?Orbital speed  29 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity
1,674 km/hour
Mars ?____ ?Orbital speed  24 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity 868
km/hour
Jupiter ?____ ?Orbital speed  13 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity
45,300 km/hour
Saturn ?____ ?Orbital speed  9 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity
35,500 km/hour
Uranus ?____ ?Orbital speed  6 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity
9,320 km/hour
Neptune ?____ ?Orbital speed  5 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity
9,660 km/hour
If the Sun had a 0 speed through Space instead of its 220 km/sec
whereas the planets speed through space is between 47 and 5 km/sec,
then both Newtonian gravity and General Relativity could be true. But,
because the speed of the Sun (linear momentum) is so enormous over the
speed of planets circling the Sun (their linear momentum) would make
it impossible for those planets to revolve around the Sun.

Likewise for the Rings of Saturn, because the planet Saturn is not
stationary but moving in Space would not allow for a Newtonian nor
General Relativity gravity to have that structure, call it Solid-Body-
Motion.

The planets around the Sun is Solid-Body-Motion and the Rings of
Saturn is Solid-Body-Motion around Saturn.

So, I do not need any other proof that Newtonian gravity and General
Relativity are fake theories. All I need to show is that we have
permanent structures of rotation or revolution around a central
structure which is moving in Space.

The only force in physics that can accommodate such a permanent
structure and still be moving itself is the Faraday Law of Maxwell
Equations.

In the Maxwell Equations, there is no Linear Momentum, all is angular
momentum. So that in General Relativity of Old Physics, Space is
already bent, and we need no mass to bend space.

In New Physics, because the Maxwell Equations are the axioms over all
of physics, the reason that the planets stay together in the plane of
Ecliptic even though the Sun is moving at a speed of 220 km/sec while
the planets are moving at a paltry 47 to 5 km/second is because there
is no linear momentum in the Maxwell Equations.

--

Google's (and Bing's) searches and archives are top-heavy in hate-spew
generated by search-engine-bombing. And the Google archive stopped

The solution to the sci. newsgroups is to have the sciences hosted by
colleges and universities such as Drexel University doing sci.math,
not by corporations like Google out to make money. Science belongs in
education, not in money motivated corporations. Do I hear a?University
doing sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.biology, sci.geology, etc etc

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair
archiving of AP posts for the past 15 years as seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium