Topic: dark halo around gaussian peak in Plot3D?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 10, 2013 12:47 AM

Michael B. Heaney

Re: dark halo around gaussian peak in Plot3D?

Here is simple example that demonstrates the problem:

Plot3D[PDF[BinormalDistribution[0], {x, y}], {x, -40, 40}, {y, -40, 40},

PlotRange -> All, PlotPoints -> 200]

Thanks,

Michael