Topic: updating a simulation within Manipulate.
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 8, 2013 4:46 PM

waku

Re: updating a simulation within Manipulate.

On 03/08/2013 02:30 PM, W Craig Carter wrote:
> Thanks Waclwaw,
> That is informative; I'm going to have to read the docs about ScheduledTask[]s.
>
> My "real" example is quite a bit more involved---I have a Manipulate buried inside a Manipulate. I am not looking at random walks per se, but that was an example I cooked up which was simple enough to illustrate my question. I think this is the preferred method for asking questions in the group? (As long as one doesn't make the silly typos that I am prone to..).

Yes, I'd say reproducible, representative examples with all that's
necessary but nothing that's not are the best way to illustrate
questions -- and get responses.

Best,
vQ