Topic: How to plot functions
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 11, 2013 1:41 AM

Christoph Lhotka

Re: How to plot functions

[Notice: This thread is now closed as there have been enough answers
and the initial poster is satisfied - Moderator]

take a closer look on definitions of functions using patterns.

f[c_]:=c x^2

should directly work as expected.