Topic: Shadow Detection
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 11, 2013 9:50 PM

ImageAnalyst

Re: Shadow Detection

asdf6832@gmail.com wrote in message <cd539fa9-e6ca-4490-a788-13c9d447bf9a@googlegroups.com>...
> hello. I'm trying to make the process of finding shade. Please help me in this regard. I urgently need to find the code.
Check out these sections:
8.3.10 Shadow Detection and Extraction
8.3.10.1 Shadows and Motion, Detection and Extraction
in this link:
http://iris.usc.edu/Vision-Notes/bibliography/contentssegment.html#2-D%20Region%20Segmentation%20Techniques,%20Snakes,%20Active%20Contours