Topic: create a new SQL database
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 11, 2013 10:55 PM

ryanshuell@gmail.com

Re: create a new SQL database

Well, I don't see how you would use Matlab to 'create a blank database'. That doesn't make sense. Why, exactly, would you want to use Matlab to create a database? Use the database to create a database.

Anyway, you said that you already found the Database Toolbox. That's great!! You should find lots of samples in the 'dbdemos' folder, for Inserts and Updates. That's most much all you need to know. The rest is about Selects and Deletes; both are really straightforward, especially when you get a handle on the Inserts and Updates.