Topic: neural network
Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 14, 2013 12:46 PM

Greg Heath

Re: neural network

"srishti" wrote in message <khnfpv$bo4$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> hello,
> I am using following code for pattern recognition in neural network,but each time when I run this program accuracy gets changed, can anybody suggest me how to get a constant accuracy?
> x=in;
> t=tar;
> net = patternnet(10)
> net = train(net,x,t);
> view(net)
> y = net(x);
> perf = perform(net,t,y)

By default,

1. data is randomly divided into training, validation and test sets according to the ratio 0.7/0.15/0.15
2. initial weights are randomly obtained from a subprogram

The easiest solution is to intialize the RNG at the beginning of the program.

Hope this helps.

Greg