Topic: multiple comparison with ambiguous ranks
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 4:46 PM

Art Kendall

Re: multiple comparison with ambiguous ranks

Please explain you data in more detail.
One variable is condition (an at least ordinal variable).
You want to relate condition to some other variables.
What are the other variables and how are they measured?

What questions are you trying to answer with the data?

Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants