Topic: Updating variables in declared function handles
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 15, 2013 9:24 AM

kees de kapper

Re: Updating variables in declared function handles

After some tutorials and searches, I concluded that the Object Oriented classdef could help me. I'm going to follow that path. Thanks for your consideration.

Kees