Topic: Visible mesh edges in PDF output of 3D graphic
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 17, 2013 3:08 AM

David Reiss

Re: Visible mesh edges in PDF output of 3D graphic

Whoops!

height = .5;
h = x^2 + y^2 + (z - height)^2 - 1;
g = z;

I will take a look at your approach. However, I do need to keep
scalability. Otherwise I cols simply export at PNG, or TIFF.

Thanks,
David