Topic: Pi Day 2013
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 19, 2013 10:48 PM

Evan Romer

Re: Pi Day 2013

That's the best I could get also. I tried 4-digit years (2013 instead
of 13) and two-digit months (03 instead of 3) but could find nothing
sooner sooner than 100 years from today.

I also tried European style dates (dd/mm/yy instead of mm/dd/yy) only
to find out that there is no Pi Day in Europe.

Evan Romer
Susquehanna Valley HS
Conklin NY

*