Topic: Higgs Boson - The God Particle - finally gets the red carpet
treatment a celebrity deserves

Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 15, 2013 4:22 AM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Higgs Boson - The God Particle - finally gets the red carpet

On Mar 14, 10:34 am, Immortalist <reanimater_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If the Higgs-Boson is the God Particle is it an Old Testament God
> particle?
>
> A Higgs boson walks into a church. The priest stops the particle and
> says, ?We don?t allow your kind in here.? Undeterred the particle
> responds: ?But without me, you can?t have mass.?
>
> ? On a similar note:
>
> A Higgs Boson walks into a bar and asks everyone to take part in an
> act of penitence. ?What are you doing?? asks the barman. ?Giving
> mass.?
>
> (BREAKING: Scientists find the famed ?Bob Particle?-phenomenon that
> makes money faster than speed of light - Hungover Energy Secretary
> Wakes Up Next To Solar Panel)
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/03/14/physicists-confident-new-pa...

They invest, let's see, $10 billion in the Large Hadron Collider to
win the $1 million Nobel Prize, to be shared amongst one winning team
of 3000 participant contributors. Watch the Prophets of Science
sitting around at the bar, ordering the cheapest of local beers,
beating their heads en mass, like the Three Thousand Stooges,
pondering the complexity of business 101.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21785205 smile.

Enjo(y)... Cheers...
--
Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple"... Maple Loops, Syrup, Wood.

http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
"If the line between science fiction and science fact
doesn't drive you crazy, then you're just not tr(y)ing!"