Topic: Stone Cech
Replies: 49   Last Post: Mar 28, 2013 12:15 PM

quasi

Re: Stone Cech

Butch Malahide wrote:
>Butch Malahide wrote:
>>Butch Malahide wrote:

>>> For n = 4 I get 56 types. If I counted right (very iffy),

>> Found two more. Never mind!

>And now I get 61. The hell with it.

Ullrich predicted it (hopeless squared).

For small n, say n < 10, it might be feasible to get the counts
via a computer program, but my sense is that the development of
such a program would be fairly challenging. If I get a chance,
I may give it a try.

quasi

Date Subject Author
3/14/13