Topic: GUI to exe problem
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 6:33 PM

Jan

Re: GUI to exe problem

"Kristin" wrote in message <kiaqm9$t0a$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Jan " <urbanecjan@gmail.com> wrote in message <khvo0e$o8n$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > Hi,
> > I have problem with exe file functionality. I guess it is because of "evalin('base', mfilename)". So I need to find a way how to evaluate scripts in caller workspace. Problem is, that caller workspace do not know variables i already loaded in .mat file
> >
> > load wtr.mat;
> > if PR(i,j)>=Pmin;
> > PR(i,j)=PR(i,j);
> > else PR(i,j)=0;
> >
> > Pmin and PR were loaded by wtr.mat
> > Thanks for any suggestions
> > Jan

> I'm a little confused on what you're trying to do. Why do you need to use evalin at the base workspace, as opposed to calling a function and passing variables?

Main problem is, that for my simulation I need to load data with variables which are processed later. I used load 'filename', uigetfile, ... and other conventional ways to load them but error message with unknown variable is still showing up.