Topic: Help Me!
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 16, 2013 12:27 AM

Marc

Re: Help Me!

anyone <jaup@h/WSWLG{nR1³qHe> wrote in message <514114f3$0$1282$c3e8da3$fdf4f6af@news.astraweb.com>...
> On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:52:10 +0000, Feras Temimi wrote:
>

> > Dear Sir,
> >
> > First, Excuse me if I am asking you to help me.

> no, I don't think so.
>
> [snipped...]

When I was in grad school, I was expected to do my OWN work.

It helps explain why I am constantly having to explain to these "bright", new, "fresh out of school", Ph.Ds, how to set up their "out of office" assistant in outlook.

Two months in and already they need a vacation.....