Topic: SIMULINK Model loading
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 16, 2013 1:06 AM

Marc

Re: SIMULINK Model loading

"Chandana Lakshita " <chandana.wasalatantri@stud.uni-duisburg-essen.de> wrote in message <khs857$s7$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hello,
> I have created a simulink project on 2012a and a simulink model. everytime when I strat the model typing in matlab command "<<mymodel" it takes very long time , app. 10minutes. my PC is quard core intel i7 and running on windows 7. pls can someone help me with this unusual loding time and to make it faster!
> regurds
> lakshi

I cannot help you.... But, that being said I thought some words of advice may be unappreciated....

Congrats on creating a model in Simulink. Your future manager will totally be impressed.

First off, PCs suck. Get a Mac. Then you can complain about how companies don't support Macs... But at least you can look cool at Panera.

As for loading time issues, I have found that my loading times drastically decrease while running on the treadmill. I suggest starting at 6.0 mph for 45 minutes. This should help your load times.

Also stop your complaining... It's not very attractive.