Topic: Chapt15.53 deriving all of mathematics from the 5 axioms of physics
#1296 New Physics #1416 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 16, 2013 3:57 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Chapt15.53 deriving all of mathematics from the 5 axioms of physics
#1296 New Physics #1416 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

These last ten pages of New Physics of 1300 pages is a broad summary
and reminder and help for me of when I start to write the 6th edition
of this textbook.

Chapter 1 and its many subchapters should state the five axioms that
goes to compose all of physics. The 4 Symmetrical Maxwell Equations
and then the 5th axiom that is the total facts of all of chemistry,
which I call the Chemistry axiom. We need an object for the Maxwell
Equations to operate upon. And since the 1st chapter derives the
Schrodinger and the Dirac Equations, let the 1st chapter derive all
the principles of Quantum Mechanics.

Chapter 2 focuses upon the Chemistry Axiom and so let that chapter
derive the 4 forces of physics.

Chapter 3 focuses upon Thermodynamics, so let that chapter derive all
of Thermodynamics.

Chapter 4 points out a number of huge and large errors of Old Physics,
such as Doppler redshift, Solid Body Rotation omissions, and enumerate
a plethora of large mistakes such as Big Bang, black-holes, Standard
Model, Higgs boson, Bethe proton-proton cycle, BCS superconductivity.

Chapter 5 and its many subchapters should focus upon mathematics such
as Strip Physics where the speed of light is obtained via strips on a
surface. Since physics is the ultimate science, mathematics is a
subset of physics. In this chapter and its many subchapters, I must
begin to show how the axioms of geometry, the Hilbert axioms come
directly out of the Maxwell Equations and how the Peano axioms come
out of the 5 axioms of physics. Also, I need to show how fractal-
geometry comes directly out of the 5 axioms of physics. Let Chapter 5
be the derivation of all of mathematics from the 5 physics axioms. In
this edition, I did not spend much time in doing those derivations,
but in the 6th edition, let me devote detailed analysis to deriving
all of mathematics from the 5 physics axioms. Also, as I recently
noted that with EM-gravity, that geometry of physics of Maxwell
Equations spends a lot of time with surfaces and area more than it
spends on 3rd dimension and volume. And we get a taste of that
preference from the Maxwell Equations in that electric current is "on
the surface". We see this surface preference in Nature itself in that
most galaxies are spiral galaxies 2/3 of the galaxies, and in
planetary systems of a plane of ecliptic. We see it in fractal
geometry that planar fractals are prevalent and solid 3rd dimensional
fractals are rare (do they exist at all other than the nautilus shell
conjecture?). Perhaps I just dreamed up the most important fractal
geometry conjecture-- to what extent does 3rd dimensional fractals
exist?

But Nature seems more abundant with surface and area then it is with
interiors and volume. Now the Maxwell Equations in the Faraday law is
a bias towards surfaces and area whereas the Ampere law is a bias
towards interior and volume and 3rd dimension with its magnetic field
surrounding the current carrying wire. The shapes of most galaxies is
the surface 2nd dimension shape and the elliptic galaxies are volume
and 3rd dimension shape. But these preferences of shaped and dimension
are tied to the Maxwell Equations.

So let me devote the 5th chapter of the 6th edition of this text to
deriving all of mathematics out of the 5 axioms of physics.

--

Google's (and Bing's) searches and archives are top-heavy in hate-spew
generated by search-engine-bombing. And the Google archive stopped

The solution to the sci. newsgroups is to have the sciences hosted by
colleges and universities such as Drexel University hosting sci.math,
not by corporations like Google out to make money. Science belongs in
education, not in money motivated corporations. Do I hear a
University ?doing sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.biology, sci.geology, etc
etc

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair
archiving of AP posts for the past 15 years as seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium