Topic: variables/objects with sequential naming?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 18, 2013 5:34 AM

James Stein

Re: variables/objects with sequential naming?

I recommend writing a general purpose function 'set',
then writing a more specific routine 'setGraph':

set [ name_String, val_ ] := ( Clear[name]; Set [ Evaluate [ Symbol [
name ]] , val ] );
setGraph [ k_Integer ] :=
set [ "graph" <> ToString [k], Graph [ cities,
DeleteDuplicates@edges [ [ 1 ] ] ] ];