Topic: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines code
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?

Replies: 40   Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 7:44 AM

Robin Chapman

Re: How come ungifted usenetters can not come up with two lines of
clear English?

On 20/03/2013 11:01, JT wrote:

>> About clear communication ... certainly you don't.
>
> Did you know Robin that all languages are more or less logical thus
> subjective to interpretation, most languages are not logical and must
> be ruledriven to work forward. But you can create a minimal basic
> logic language that is totally logic from this language you can later
> derive all other languages. And we all have this subset basic language
> from birth, without it we could never learn other languages. The fine
> nuances of languages isn't there but later one incorporate new rules
> upon this meta language, and the nuances of sarcasm and irony. Here is
> a fun sketch about interpretation of language but the nuances will not
> be there in the english language, but it is really hilarious.

see what I mean :-(

Date Subject Author
3/17/13
Read How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines code
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/17/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/17/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/17/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Robin Chapman
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/19/13
[...]
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can not come up with two lines of
clear English?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can not come up with two lines of
clear English?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with two lines
of clear English?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with two lines
of clear English?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with any lines
of clear English?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with any lines
of clear English?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty fixation?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty fixation?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two linescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Frederick Williams
[...]
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode to
change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Frederick Williams
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
Read Thornvall's "here us you chance" language?
Robin Chapman