Topic: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines code
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?

Replies: 40   Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 7:44 AM

Robin Chapman

Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with two lines
of clear English?

On 20/03/2013 13:46, JT wrote:

> come up with any new insights regarding numbers, but for you and your
> ilks

My ilks???

> And by the way i do not like when people change the subjects heads, it
> make it hard for me to find them using google.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Anyway .... any explications of your TLAs from a previous post?

Date Subject Author
3/17/13
Read How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines code
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/17/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/17/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/17/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Robin Chapman
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/19/13
[...]
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can not come up with two lines of
clear English?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can not come up with two lines of
clear English?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with two lines
of clear English?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with two lines
of clear English?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with any lines
of clear English?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with any lines
of clear English?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty fixation?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty fixation?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two linescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Frederick Williams
[...]
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode to
change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Frederick Williams
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
Read Thornvall's "here us you chance" language?
Robin Chapman