Topic: Quit is grayed out in Mathematica 8.0.4
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 18, 2013 5:34 AM

deepyogurt@gmail.com

Re: Quit is grayed out in Mathematica 8.0.4

John,

Well, tried it again today and it doesn't do it now. So not sure what I did
differently this time, but since it's only did it that first time after
installing, won't worry about it unless it becomes a more serious problem
later. At least you've had other reports and it's known to be fixed in
version 9 now.

If I happen to see it again and can reproduce the behavior will let Wolfram
support know what I find.

Thanks again...

-Bob