From: "PMENA 2013 Planning Committee" <events@regonline.com>
To: jbecker@siu.edu
Subject: URGENT: PME-NA 2013 All Academic system currently down -
review deadline extended
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:24:46 -0600

URGENT MESSAGE

Dear PME-NA Reviewers,

Unfortunately, the All Academic system is currently down due to
technical difficulties that are beyond our control. They are
relentlessly working to have the system up and running again as soon
as possible. They have assured us that the system will be up and
running again by 5pm CST.

Given this unforeseen issue, we are extending the deadline for
reviews until Wednesday, March 20th.

Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

PME-NA 2013 Coordinating Committee

Conference registration opens May 1, 2013:
<http://www.regonline.com/pmena2013>www.regonline.com/pmena2013

--
Jerry P. Becker
Dept. of Curriculum & Instruction