Topic: Matheology § 223: AC and AMS
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 19, 2013 7:36 PM

Alan Smaill

Re: Matheology § 223: AC and AMS

WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> writes:

>> In article
>> <49cd119a-c72e-49fd-883d-9d9d4a8f4...@y9g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
>>
>>  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

>> > This is shown by all the
>> > matheologians who know of these simple facts but nevertheless refuse
>> > to understand that their "science" is humbug.

>> Mathematics is not a science.

> Your math is certainly not a science. So far I do agree. But why is
> the title "Master of Science in Mathematics" issued by American and
> English Universities?

Why does the Freie Universitaet Berlin offer such a degree?
(for example).

http://www.fu-berlin.de/en/studium/studienangebot/english/

Because they are Free to think for themselves, perhaps.

Gauss: Die Mathematik ist die Königin der Wissenschaften

But what did he know?

--
Alan Smaill